PdF:SZ6696 Practice Reflection - Course Information
SZ6696 Practice ReflectionFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/.6. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- doc. Mgr. Jana Kratochvílová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Bc. Jan Nehyba, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petr Svojanovský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Radek Pospíšil, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petr Svojanovský, Ph.D.
Department of Education - Faculty of Education
Supplier department: Department of Education - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! NOWANY ( SZ6656 Practice Reflection )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 33 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The purpose of this course for students is to offer them space for reflection of experience from their own teaching practice and to help them enhance their reflective and self-reflective skills in relation to their teaching practice within the MINOR study plan. The way of the seminar management is inspired by the concept of the so-called reflecting teams, which is characteristic with cooperation of more professionals from different fields. As a result, the teaching is realized by a didactic professional together with either a pedagogue or psychologist. At the same time, selected mentors are invited to the seminars.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course students will be able to: - openly share experiences from their own teaching practice in the professional community; - reflect on experiences from their own teaching practice in the professional community; - use reflection and self-reflection as a tool for professional learning.
- • understanding the difference between descriptive and reflective writing • group work with a pedagogical (reflective) diary • group work with a professional portfolio • acquiring of reflection and self-reflection as a tool for professional learning
- Teaching methods
- • various forms of group discussions • work with reflective diaries.
- Assessment methods
- • active participation in the seminar (100%) • submission of records in the reflective diary
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: 2x 180 minutes.
General note: MINOR PART-TIME.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 2x 180 minutes.
- Teacher's information
- Each student enrol to this subject during the study once - togehther with the subject Teaching practice 1 or Teaching practice 2. To open this course there is a minimum number of 15 students. If this minimum capacity is not met, the course will not be opened.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2021/SZ6696