PdF:VVb023 Communication Aspects of Art C - Course Information
VVb023 Communication Aspects of Art CreationFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Vladimír Havlík (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Vladimír Havlík
Department of Art - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Mgr. Jitka Juřicová
Supplier department: Department of Art - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to show art education as a form of pedagogical activity, which also opens up other concepts of conduct than is purposeful rational action. The course looks for didactic forms of art education that would enhance the availability of public speaking - creative, playful, creative and courageous. It prepares aspects of creation and artistic expression towards the possibility of developing communication skills.
- Learning outcomes
- - Student knows the basic concepts and concepts of (different) approaches to the research question, both aesthetic and socio-cultural.
- The student can apply this knowledge to specific artistic expressions and to education.
- The student is able to take his / her own, experienced and thoughtful opinion on the issue and to argue in his / her favor.
- theories of negotiation and typology of negotiations
- rational choice, its conditions, alternatives (freedom, determination, authenticity, spontaneity, uncertainty, courage)
- experience, attitude and speech as a performative act
- conditions of creative action
- meetings and communication, dialogue
- BABYRÁDOVÁ, H.: Rituál, umění a výchova. Masarykova univerzita, Brno, 2002.
- PERNIOLA, Mario. Estetika 20. století. Praha: Nakladatelství Karolinum, 2000 (pp. 96-123).
- NOHEJL, M.: Jednání, diskurz, kritika. Myslet společnost. SLON, Praha, 2007.
- BELL, C.: Ritual Theory, Ritual Practice. Oxford Univgersity Press, USA, 2009.
- ŠVEC, O.: Filosofie jednání. OIKOYMENH, Praha, 2006.
- PELCLOVÁ, N.: Filosofické základy pedagogické antropologie. Portál, s. r. o., Praha, 2010.
- Teaching methods
- theoretical and practical training
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Předmět je realizován až od jarního semestru 2022.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2021/VVb023