PdF:ZS1BK_AC2A Grammar Online - Course Information
ZS1BK_AC2A Grammar OnlineFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/2. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Světlana Hanušová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Tamara Váňová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Ivana Hrozková, Ph.D.
Department of English Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jana Popelková
- The only prerequisite for attending this course is a fast and trouble-free Internet connection and the knowledge of English sufficient for understanding written texts. This course is not suitable for beginners and pre-intermediate students.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Primary School Teacher Training (programme PdF, M-ZS5)
- Course objectives
- The course offers practicing English grammar online from selected and tested free sources from the Internet without any F2F classes. The course is suitable for intermediate students who are capable of understanding written texts in English.
- Irregular verbs Overview of tenses Conditionals Modal verbs Gerunds and infinitives Prepositions and phrasal verbs
- Veškerá literatura je součástí kurzu.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- It is an on-line course based on students' self-study. Students must pass 4 continuous assessment tests (their score must not be less than 90%) within the periods stated in the syllabus. The tests only consist of the materials practised throughout the particular period on the study website. Students are also asked to fill in the questionnaire in order to improve the quality of the course. The requirements for completing the course also include the placement entrance and final tests.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on completion of the course: 4 průběžné testy splněné na 80% do určeného data, závěrečný test
The course is taught annually.
Note related to how often the course is taught: 24/7.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: samostudium.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2011/ZS1BK_AC2A