PdF:ZS1BK_AC2B Grammar Online - Course Information
ZS1BK_AC2B Grammar OnlineFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/2. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Světlana Hanušová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Tamara Váňová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Ivana Hrozková, Ph.D.
Department of English Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Mgr. Petra Hoydenová
- ! NOW ( ZS1BP_AC2B Grammar Practice ) && ! ZS1BP_AC2A Grammar Practice
The only prerequisite for attending this course is a fast and trouble-free Internet connection and the knowledge of English sufficient for understanding written texts. This course is not suitable for beginners and pre-intermediate students.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 333 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/333, only registered: 0/333, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/333
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Primary School Teacher Training (programme PdF, M-ZS5)
- Course objectives
- The course offers practicing English grammar online from selected and tested free sources from the Internet without any F2F classes. The course is suitable for intermediate students who are capable of understanding written texts in English.
- Irregular verbs Overview of tenses Conditionals Modal verbs Gerunds and infinitives Prepositions and phrasal verbs
- Veškerá literatura je součástí kurzu.
- Assessment methods
- It is an on-line course based on students' self-study. Students must pass 5 final tests (their score must not be less than 100%). The tests only consist of the materials practised throughout the term on a particular website. Students are also asked to fill in the questionnaire in order to improve the quality of the course. The requirements for completing the course also include the placement and final tests and a questionnaire.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on completion of the course: 5 zápočtových testů splněných na 100% (testy se píší nejdřív v zápočtovém týdnu)
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
Note related to how often the course is taught: 24/7.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: samostudium.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2009/ZS1BK_AC2B