PdF:VV2BP_OPx1 Teaching Practice - Course Information
VV2BP_OPx1 Teaching PracticeFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Jan Bružeňák (seminar tutor)
MgA. Jana Francová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jiří Havlíček (seminar tutor)
prof. PaedDr. Radek Horáček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Lefteris Joanidis (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petr Kamenický, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PaedDr. Jiří Vaněk (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PaedDr. Hana Stehlíková Babyrádová, Ph.D.
Department of Art - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Dagmar Kafoňková
Supplier department: Department of Art - Faculty of Education
- Familirization with functioning of an institution occupied by art prezentation or art education. Practic part of students preparation for practice.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Arts (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Course objectives
- Student will familiarize with the practic aspect of fonctioning of the institution and he will be able to use this knowledges in his own practice.
- 1. Observation of the teaching activity 2. Analyse of the teaching activity 3. Preparation of the teaching experiment 4. Realisation of the teaching experiment 5. Evaluation of the teaching experiment 6. Selfreflection
- Teaching methods
- individual praxis, class consultations, practical stay in school or gallery
- Assessment methods
- For obtaining credit a CD prezentation about observation in the institution is demanded.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: praxe.
- Teacher's information