PdF:SPLBK_ZSS1 Introduction to Special Ed. 1 - Course Information
SPLBK_ZSS1 Introduction to Special Education 1- Teaching Individuals with Hearing Impairment 2Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/.7. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Kateřina Blatná (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Marie Vítková, CSc.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Ilona Fialová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Sat 7. 3. 7:30–14:40 učebna 60
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Předmět je vyučován v rámci bakalářského studijního programu - speciální pedagogika - komunikační techniky.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Special Education - Communication Techniques (programme PdF, B-SPD)
- Course objectives
- The student will be oriented in field of the scientific category of hearing impairment; will be able to define a person with hearing disability; will acquire basic knowledge in field of communication options for hearing-impaired; will be able to give examples of basic aids for hearing impaired and will be familiar with the system of care for hearing-impaired in the Czech Republic, including education of hearing impaired.
- Hearing disorders, classification, prevention, individual speciality, history of care of people with hearing impairment, psychological peculiarities of people with hearing disabilities, principles and work methods, technical aids, development of vocabulary, development of reading skills, lipreading, finger spelling, conditions and acoustic aspects of speech, modulation factors, reeducation of hearing and speech of children and adults with hearing disorders, instruments and aid, various ways of commmunication, sign language, interpreting, total communication, bilingual methods, specifics of work with people with hearing impairment and deaf people, early intervention, educational proces of hearing impaired children, condition of integration, employ of hearing impaired, special care of deafblind people.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Written test (it is necessary to successfully cope with 75% correct answers).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Zapisují pouze studenti studijního programu Komunikační techniky.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8 hodin.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2015/SPLBK_ZSS1