PdF:SPLBK_ZSS1 Introduction to Special Ed. 1 - Course Information
SPLBK_ZSS1 Introduction to Special Education 1- Teaching Individuals with Hearing Impairment 2Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/8. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- PhDr. Lenka Doležalová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Radka Horáková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Lenka Hricová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Marie Vítková, CSc.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Ilona Fialová, Ph.D.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Předmět je vyučován v rámci bakalářského studijního programu - speciální pedagogika - komunikační techniky.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Special Education (programme PdF, B-SPD)
- Course objectives
- Terminology in the scientific category of hearing impairment, historical development of care of persons with hearing impairment, anatomy of hearing organs, language competences of persons with hearing impairment, forms of communication
- Terminology in the scientific category of hearing impairment, anatomy and physiology of hearing organs, classification of hearing impairments, impairments of voice, articulation and speech, communication of persons with hearing impairment
- KRAHULCOVÁ, Beáta. Komunikace sluchově postižených. Vyd. 2. Praha: Karolinum, 2002. 303 s. ISBN 8024603292. info
- Assessment methods
- Written evaluation of a chosen publication focusing on hearing impairment. Written test, oral exam.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8 hodin.