PdF:N2MK_4HIS Development of German 2 - Course Information
N2MK_4HIS Historical Development of German Language 2Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0.5/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- PhDr. Hana Peloušková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Tomáš Káňa, Ph.D.
Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Helena Rytířová
Supplier department: Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- successful completion of the previous term
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary and Language School Teacher Training in German Language (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Course objectives
- Extention of knowledge about phonetics and morphology of German language from the diachronic point of view
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of tuition students have extensive knowledge about phonetics and morphology of German language from the diachronic point of view. Students are able to classify historical texts into particular development stages according to their characteristic phonic and morphological features. Students are able to explain irregularities in phonetics and morphology of current German on basis of gained knowledge of historical language development.
- the most important features of Primitive Germanic regional and temporal division of German the first shift the second shift phonic within the transfer from old upper German do middle upper German early newupper German phonic rarities the system of strong verbs the system of weak verbs early newupper German leveling tendencies in the morphology analysis of the example of the text from the time of old upper German, middle upper German and early upper German
- Frey, Evelyn: Einführung in die Historische Sprachwissenschaft des Deutschen. Heidelberg 1994: Groos.
- Masařík, Zdeněk/Brom, Vlastimil: Historische Entwicklung des Deutschen. Brno 2005: MU.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- written exam
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught last offered.
The course is taught: every other week.
General note: Předmět se realizuje jako NJ_G800 Vývoj německého jazyka (jen v podzimním semestru).
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 6 hodin.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2019/N2MK_4HIS