PdF:SZ7BK_DTI1 Information Technology 1 - Course Information
SZ7BK_DTI1 Information Technology 1Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0.3/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Svatoslav Ondra (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Karel Picka (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Tomáš Sklenák (seminar tutor)
Bc. Jan Fikejs (assistant)
- Ing. Martin Dosedla, Ph.D.
Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Ing. Martin Dosedla, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Technical Education and Information Science - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! FI:MB101 Mathematics I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 1000 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/1000, only registered: 1/1000, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 1/1000
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students will:
understand the basic terminology expertise in the field of information and communication technologies;
be able to search for information on the Internet;
be able to download, edit and convert images;
be able to download video from video servers;
edit video and audio, export to different formats;
able to work in a text editor, learning to cope with writing the text entered in compliance with the formal arrangements;
use of automated processes in the development of educational texts, links and bookmarks, properly cite sources used;
able to create a multimedia classroom presentation;
be capable of converting documents and presentations in formats suitable for publishing on the web;
- 1st Use text editors for the production of teaching materials (e-text citations, mail merge, hyperlinks, custom styles, generating content up the page under the headline and image);
- 2nd Conversion to the various formats (pdf, swf);
- 3rd Working with images;
- 4th Working with images in PhotoFiltre Studio (download, install, crop an image, image size, conversion to different formats);
- 5th Download videos from the Internet (download videos from YouTube, the video conversion to MP3);
- 6th Play video downloaded from the Internet in the FLV Player;
- 7th Editing video and sound (importing video, editing and inserting subtitles, film export;
- 8th Downloading music from the Internet;
- 9th Training Presentation (Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007, insert video, insert a sound, insert buttons, creating and inserting background);
- 10th Compression (packing) files (basic compression / unpacking files in Windows, in WinRAR, in Total Commander);
- SAK, Petr and Jiří MAREŠ. Člověk a vzdělání v informační společnosti : [vzdělávání a život v komputerizovaném světě]. Vyd. 1. Praha: Portál, 2007. 290 s. ISBN 9788073672300. info
- Teaching methods
- practical exercises on the computer with the necessary software, distance learning
- Assessment methods
- 1 practical test and 1 theoretical test (60 points)
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 4 hodiny.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2019/SZ7BK_DTI1