PdF:JVk043 Russian for Social Educators I - Course Information
JVk043 Russian for Social Educators IFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1.3. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Kateryna Hertlová (lecturer)
Mgr. Monika Ševečková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Gabriela Hublová, Ph.D. (assistant)
Mgr. Jana Kollárová (assistant)
Mgr. Daniela Dvořáková (assistant)
Mgr. Radim Herout (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Radim Herout
Language Centre, Faculty of Education Division - Faculty Branches of University Departments - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jitka Autratová
Supplier department: Language Centre, Faculty of Education Division - Faculty Branches of University Departments - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- JVk043/01: Fri 28. 2. 9:00–12:50 laboratoř 84, Fri 20. 3. 9:00–12:50 laboratoř 84, Fri 24. 4. 14:00–16:50 učebna 53, K. Hertlová
- JVk003 Entrance Test A2k - Russian || JVp003 Entrance Test A2 - Russian
A pass in Vstupní test RJ. Enrolling this course the students are expected to have achieved at least A2 level of Russian or higher.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students will: • - acquire foundations of special language knowledge • - improve general language skills • - be able to understand a specialized text • Students should achieve the B1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. • After successful completion of the course, the specialized language will be an open system which the students can adapt to their professional needs.
- Learning outcomes
- By the end of the course, the student will be able to: understand spoken LSP texts at B1 level of the CEFR; understand to written LSP texts at B1 level of the CEFR; produce an informal email; produce an argumentative essay; give an oral presentation on a specialist topic; show a good command of selected grammar structures at B1 level of the CEFR; use selected specialist terminology with natural and sophisticated control.
- Particular social education topics to be specified during the first contact period.
- required literature
- BELYNTSEVA, Olga and Adam JANEK. Učebnik sovremennogo russkogo jazyka. Vydání 1. Brno: Computer Press, 2009. xii, 554. ISBN 9788025124420. info
- not specified
- BALCAR, Milan. Ruská gramatika v kostce. Vyd. 1. Praha: Leda, 1999. 125 s. ISBN 80-85927-56-X. info
- Teaching methods
- seminars, questions & answers, presentations
- Assessment methods
- oral in-class presentations, final written test (summary of a text, vocabulary and grammar exercises, writing), 65% pass mark
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Zápis vyžaduje úspěšné absolvování vstupního testu JVk003 (obvykle v lednu). Výuka probíhá v ruštině. Kurz je ukončen písemnou a ústní zkouškou na úrovni B1.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 15 hodin.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2020/JVk043