PdF:ONLINE_AG Online Grammar - Course Information
ONLINE_AG English Online - GrammarFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Jana Zerzová, M.A., Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Světlana Hanušová, Ph.D.
Department of English Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jana Popelková
Supplier department: Department of English Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- ONLINE_AG/Short_Term: No timetable has been entered into IS.
ONLINE_AG/Standard_Term: No timetable has been entered into IS.
- (! ZS1BP_AC2A Grammar Practice ) && (! IAJp24 Grammar Practice on-line - AJ ) && (! IAJk24 Grammar Practice on-line - AJ )
The only prerequisite for attending this course is a fast and trouble-free Internet connection and the knowledge of English sufficient for understanding written texts.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course offers practicing English grammar online from selected and tested free sources from the Internet without any F2F classes. The course is suitable for intermediate students who are capable of understanding written texts in English. It is not suitable for beginners. Communication with the teachers is through the Forum at https://is.muni.cz/auth/df/CGonline.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will acquire deeper knowledge in the following grammatical categories: Modal verbs Overview of tenses Gerunds and infinitives Prepositions Phrasal verbs Conditionals
- Entrance Test Modal verbs Overview of tenses Gerunds and infinitives Prepositions Phrasal verbs Conditionals Final Test Evaluation Questionnaire
- Veškerá literatura je součástí kurzu.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- It is an on-line course based on students' self-study. Within the first three weeks of the term the placement test must be passed, during the term students must pass 6 continuous assessment tests (the score of each of them must not be less than 90%). The tests consist of the materials practised throughout the term on a particular website. At the end of the course students are also asked to fill in the questionnaire in order to improve the quality of the course and the final diagnostic test.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
General note: kurz probíhá online; rychlé připojení k internetu nutností; level of English B1 and higher.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: online.
- Teacher's information
STUDENT > E-learning https://is.muni.cz/auth/student/studijni_materialy?lang=en > Interactive Syllabi
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2021/ONLINE_AG