PdF:VVm037 Professional Portfolio - Course Information
VVm037 Professional PortfolioFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/3/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught partially online.
- Mgr. et Mgr. Jana Nedomová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. et Mgr. Jana Nedomová, Ph.D.
Department of Art - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Mgr. et Mgr. Jana Nedomová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Art - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- VVm037/01: Thu 18:00–19:50 učebna 15, J. Nedomová
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- SEMESTR ( 4 )|| SEMESTR ( 5 )|| SEMESTR ( 6 )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Gallery Education and Arts Facilitation (programme PdF, N-GAL2S) (2)
- Secondary School Teacher Training in Arts and Visual Creative Works (programme PdF, N-VV2S) (3)
- Course objectives
- The professional portfolio is submitted to the State Commission and becomes a part of the graduation from the KVV PdF MU. Represents a student - a student both in terms of practical achievements achieved during the course of studies and on the part of his / her ability to perform a teaching profession. It consists of two parts - the first part contains an overview of the artist's activities accompanied by photographic documentation, individual photographs are marked with a standard description, in the second part is presented a text file reflecting pedagogical practice accompanied by photographic documentation. The scope of the portfolio is not specified, but a professional graphic design is required, the portfolio is presented in print and is handed over directly to the State Commission. After finishing the exam, it is returned to the authors.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to:
- Analyze, summarize and evaluate your art-pedagogical activity,
- Design your professional portfolio,
- Present the portfolio in adequate graphic layout.
- - collection and preparation of portfolio documents,
- - work with visual and textual information (analysis and selection),
- - preparation of graphical solution of porphyry,
- - creating a print portfolio (print and prepress),
- - selection of materials for printing and printing of the portfolio itself.
- required literature
- PECINA, Martin. Knihy a typografie. Vydání třetí, rozšířené. Brno: Host, 2017. ISBN 978-80-7577-040-0.
- recommended literature
- PISTORIUS, Vladimír. Jak se dělá kniha: příručka pro nakladatele. 3., dopl. a přeprac. vyd. Příbram: Pistorius & Olšanská, 2011. ISBN 978-80-87053-50-8. Dostupné také z: http://www.digitalniknihovna.cz/mzk/uuid/uuid:d136cff0-3f51-11e6-ab2f-005056827e52
- WILLIAMS, Nancy. More paperwork: exploring the potential of paper in design and architecture. New York: Phaidon, 2005. ISBN 978-0714843643.
- not specified
- Start point ..: přehlídka nejlepších absolventských prací evropských výtvarných akademií, sýpka a hrad Klenová, kostel sv. Vavřince v Klatovech
- Teaching methods
- theoretical and practical preparation, presentation, individual and group consultations
- Assessment methods
- presentation and presentation of the printed portfolio
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.