FF:DAF10 Pedagogical Practice - Course Information
DAF10 Pedagogical PracticeFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. MgA. David Drozd, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Skopal, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MgA. David Drozd, Ph.D.
Department of Theatre Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Šárka Havlíčková Kysová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Theatre Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Student passed the course DAF09 Pedagogical Assistence.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The course is developing pedagogical skills of student and leads them to independent teaching.
- Learning outcomes
- - student is able to prepare the whole sylabus of the course and particular lectures
- student is able to prepare study materials for the course
- student is able to evaluate work of students
- Students realise their own teaching adequate to one-semester course - at the department or elsewhere, if agreed by the tutor.
- Students prepare complete course, including materials for students, test (or other form of assesment) and evaluation. If necessary consultations with tutor are provided.
- Literatura je předepsána individuálně podle tématu výuky.
- Teaching methods
- Realisation of independent course under tutorship.
- Assessment methods
- Students have to provide confirmation of realised teaching (such as annotation in IS-system or other publicly proof, if teaching takes place outside MU).
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2021/DAF10