FF:DAF13 Final State Exam - Course Information
DAF13 Final State ExamFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: SDzk (final examination).
- doc. MgA. David Drozd, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Skopal, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MgA. David Drozd, Ph.D.
Department of Theatre Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Šárka Havlíčková Kysová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Theatre Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- State doctoral exam, which thesis defens is part, has to prove student´s competence for critical thought and for presenting the discussed problem. Students have to be capable to bring arguments and answer in discussion. He or she should prove knowledge the literature from the expert field of the discipline of art history and they should be able to use it in discussion.
- Learning outcomes
- - knowledge of methodological, theoretical as well as historiographical aspects of disipline according specialisation.
- The candidate will prepare for exam three treatises on theorerocal, methodological or historical concepts in the field. Assigned issues should differ from the topic of dissertation thesis. Issues are determind by student in co-operation with the tutor. Student prepares treatise in form of thesis (3 pages for each issue) and present them to the tutor at least one month before the term of exams. Exam jury chooses one week before term of exam one of prepared topics to be discussed and defended at the oral exam.
- Příslušná literatura dle zadaných témat ke zkoušce.
- Teaching methods
- Individual preparation
- Assessment methods
- oral exam
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2021/DAF13