FF:FJIA028 Bachelor's Exam - Course Information
FJIA028 Bachelor's ExamFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: SZK (final examination).
- doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- FJIA020 Normative French Grammar III
Podmínkou pro připuštění k bakalářské zkoušce je splnění všech studijních povinností a odevzdání a úspěšné obhájení bakalářské práce.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The Final State Examination is to demonstrate - The student’s ability To handle assigned scholarly problems in a cultivated manner To respond in discussion and display a capacity for matter-of-fact reasoning To utilize his/her knowledge of literature and other sources in expert debate - The student’s knowledge Of relevant facts and factual material Of basic as well as advanced methodology in the field Scholarly literature - The student’s skills Regarding formulating theses and assertions and the ability to support them In composing a clearly structured overview and interpretation of a given problem Regarding a critical approach to scholarly sources
- Final State Examination The final state examination is an oral exam. It comprises several component parts Normative Grammar I - III Lexicology and Lexicography. History and Culture. A further constituent part is the diploma thesis defence, which must take place before.
- ČMEJRKOVÁ, Světla, František DANEŠ and Jindra SVĚTLÁ. Jak napsat odborný text. Vydání první. Praha: Leda, 1999. 255 stran. ISBN 8085927691. info
- Teaching methods
- Application of theoretical knowledge on authentic texts (recordings). During their presentations students show their ability to interconnect on their own their theoretical knowledge and practical analysis of a specific text.
- Assessment methods
- Oral exam
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
General note: Podmínkou pro připuštění k bakalářské zkoušce je splnění všech studijních povinností.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/FJIA028