FF:IJ1B001 Practical Italian Ex. I - Course Information
IJ1B001 Practical Italian Exercises IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
Taught in person.
- Mgr. Valeria De Tommaso, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Magdaléna Nahálková (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Egle Mocciaro, Dottore di Ricerca
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- IJIA005 Practical Italian II || IJ1A002 Practical Italian II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of this course is to help student reach a B1 level of Language as far as reception, production and interaction are concerned.
- Learning outcomes
- B1 level of Language.
- Student will learn to use properly the following structures: -past tenses(passato prossimo, imperfetto, passato remoto), formal and informal imperative, present conditional; -comparative and superlative of adjectives and adverbs; -indefinite adjectives and pronouns; -coordination and subordination. Topics: -clothes, -health and human body, -sport, -travels, -work.
- recommended literature
- Matteo La Grassa, "L'italiano all'università", Edilingua 2011
- not specified
- NOCCHI, Susanna. Grammatica pratica della lingua italiana : esercizi, test, giochi. Edited by Ciro Massimo Naddeo. Firenze: Alma, 2002. 254 s. ISBN 9788886440349. info
- Teaching methods
- The course follows an action-oriented approach. Class activities by means of authentic texts and videos/recordings. Students are required to be actively involved in class activities and practical analysis of a specific text. Role plays and Group works.
- Assessment methods
- Once enrolled in the course, attendance is highly recommended(min. 75%). Students have to write at least three texts of about 130-150 words. Written final exam.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Kurz je doporučen posluchačům 2. ročníku.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses