FF:NJDSL41 Scientific publication - Course Information
NJDSL41 Scientific publicationFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- doc. PhDr. Miluše Juříčková, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Zdeněk Mareček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Munzar, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jan Budňák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Renata Cornejo, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Germanic Literatures (programme FF, D-GELI_)
- Intermedia and Intercultural Communication (programme FF, D-GELI_)
- German Literature (programme FF, D-FI4) (2)
- Course objectives
- During the course of study, continuous presentation of the partial results of the work is expected both in articles in specialized journals and in conferences or specialized colloquiums. Assignment of the credit on the basis of documented professional publication is provided by the supervisor. The course is linked to the specialized course of the Master's program. A lecture on which the doctor-instructor actively lectures or co-publishes the proceedings from this lecture series.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to prove that he / she is able to give a lecture in the course Lecture, that he is able to be a co-publisher of the papers of this lecture. The student will be able to independently solve new literary problems with competent use of appropriate resources and methods;
- At least one lecture at the semester course Lecture If possible share the issue of the proceedings from this lecture
- KUBÁTOVÁ, Helena and Dušan ŠIMEK. Od abstraktu do závěrečné práce : jak napsat diplomovou práci ve společenskovědních a humanitních oborech : praktická příručka. 4., přeprac. vyd. Olomouc: Univerzita Palackého v Olomouci, 2007. 90 s. ISBN 9788024415895. info
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 8071981737. info
- Teaching methods
- Lecture Edition of the Proceedings
- Assessment methods
- They are in the competence of the trainer
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: blok.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2023/NJDSL41