FF:NJDSL411 Journal Article - Course Information
NJDSL411 Journal ArticleFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- doc. PhDr. Miluše Juříčková, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Zdeněk Mareček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Munzar, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jan Budňák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Renata Cornejo, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Germanic Literatures (programme FF, D-GELI_)
- Intermedia and Intercultural Communication (programme FF, D-GELI_)
- German Literature (programme FF, D-FI4) (2)
- Course objectives
- During the course of study, continuous presentation of the partial results of the work is expected in the form of contributions to conferences or specialized colloquiums organized by the UGNN, for example, during the Week of Humanities. Assignment of the credit on the basis of documented professional publication is provided by the supervisor.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will be able to present the results of his research in a professional forum. The student will be able to defend the results of his work in expert discussion with experts. Student bude schopen samostatně řešit nové literárněvědné problémy s kompetentním využitím odpovídajících zdrojů a metod;
- According to given conferences and expert meetings
- Teaching methods
- Lecture, conference contribution, workshop
- Assessment methods
- The competence of the trainer
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: blok.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2023/NJDSL411