FF:PHUZPD The project thesis - Course Information
PHUZPD The project thesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Radim Brázda, Dr. (lecturer)
Ing. Mgr. Zdeňka Jastrzembská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Radim Brázda, Dr.
Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Social Studies Basics (programme FF, N-ZA_) (3)
- Course objectives
- The objective of the course is to help students to make it clear what is appropriate to think about before they start to write their diploma thesis.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course: students will have a clear idea about the subject and objectives of their diploma thesis and will know formal and argumentative requirements of the diploma thesis.
- • the choice of topic/thematic area in IS or their own topic suggestion
- • individual consultations with the supervisor – specification of the topic, formulation of goals and research hypotheses
- • entering the title of thesis, instructions for the writing and the literature
- • ongoing e-learning tests
- Teaching methods
- e-learning, individual consultations
- Assessment methods
- Student receives credits for accomplishing e-learning tasks and for signing in to an agreed topic in Topic list.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information