FF:PSMB007 Som. psychotherapy - sano. - Course Information
PSMB007 Somatic psychotherapy - sanotherapyFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/3/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jarmila Valchářová
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Thu 9:00–13:40 C51
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 14 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 13/14, only registered: 6/14
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Psychology (programme FF, N-PSYCH_)
- Course objectives
- The aim is to develop studentś erudite approach to people with emotional and relationship problems based on personal experience and acquired elementary psychotherapeutic experience. Somatic psychotherapy is a part of integrative psychoterapeutic school in which verbal and non-verbal methods are combined. It is process-orientated. Sanotherapy is one of the branch of the somatic psychoterapy. Basic techniques are centering, grounding, facing, sounding, focusing, adulting, methods of manual medicine, methods evoking emotional corrective experiencing. Somatic psychoterapy - sanotherapy deepens therapeutic process and achieves the required change by reducing rigid defense mechanisms. The procedure is very effective in the cases of chronical pathological emotional states combined with acute psychosomatic and neuropsychological symptoms. The students of psychology learn the basic techniques and the base of client and therapist relationship.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students should be able to understand and explain somatic psychotherapy - sanotherapy programms.
- 1. Verbal and non-verbal methods of somatic psychotherapy-sanotherapy.
- 2. Basic techniques (centering, grounding, facing, sounding, focusing, adulting).
- 3. Methods of manual medicine (methods evoking emotional corrective experiencing).
- required literature
- Vašina, L. (2013): Repetitorium sanoterapie pro klinickou praxi. IMS-Bonny Press, Brno.
- not specified
- Vašina, L.(2007): Inspiromat somatické psychoterapie-sanoterapie. Vyd. MU, Brno.
- Teaching methods
- Seminar (specially scheduled course
- Assessment methods
- Coursework assessment. Practical exam, presentations by professionals in the sectors.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2021/PSMB007