FF:PSMB011 Seminar of supervision - Course Information
PSMB011 Seminar of supervisionFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jarmila Valchářová
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Wed 14:00–15:40 pracovna
- Basic knowledge: psychotherapy, psychodiagnostic.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/25, only registered: 0/25
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Psychology (programme FF, N-PSYCH_)
- Course objectives
- Course is taugt individually - using the techniques of supervision for students who offers any therapeutical interventions or neurorahabilitation during their psychotherapeutical trainings or in praxis.
The aims of the subject are in improvement of theoretical knowledge and empirical experiences in psychotherapy and psychodiagnostic.
The course is aimed at extending theoretical knowledge and practical experience mainly from the area of psychotherapy and psychological assessment. The advantage is started psychotherapy training, or independent work with client.
- A seminar can be completed without the direct participation of the teaching - delivering proof of completion of at least 15 hours of individual or group supervision 30 hours (eg the pster. training, internships, etc..).
- Participants have the opportunity to work directly with the client in the services of the Academic Centre for Counselling and Supervision (http://acps.phil.muni.cz).
- Learning outcomes
- The student would enhhance his/her theoretical knowledge and gain practical experience in psychotherapy and psychodiagnostics, which could be used during his/her psychotherapeutic training, in an individual cooperation with a client/patient or in further professional education and self-development.
- The content/syllabus is highly individual and will be specified at the begining of semester - due to expectations of every individual participant, students and their specific needs arising from work with a client.
- HAWKINS, Peter and Robin SHOHET. Supervize v pomáhajících profesích. Translated by Helena Hartlová. Vyd. 1. Praha: Portál, 2004. 202 s. ISBN 8071787159. info
- KOCOUREK, Jiří. Supervize v psychoanalyze a v psychoterapii : (problematika supervizních aktivit). 1995. 110 s. info
- KALINA, Kamil. Supervize - kazuistiky. Edited by Antonín Šimek. Vyd. 1. V Praze: Triton, 2004. 171 s. ISBN 8072544969. info
- Úvod do supervize a jejího významu pro pomáhající profese (Variant.) : Úvod do supervize : cyklický model : praktická příručka ... info
- Česko-irská horizontála (CZIRHO) (Souvis.) : Úvod do supervize : cyklický model : praktická příručka ... info
- Teaching methods
- The knowledge, skills and abilities contained within the objectives of this course will be mediate by using direct supervision method.
Teaching method: Supervision (self-experience)
- Assessment methods
- Type of the finalization will be specified by teacher at the begining of the semester.
Once a week two hours of lecture. Finalization - oral coloquium.
The course will be assessed by a individual acitivity during semester, which will enable the students to demonstrate their grasp of the objectives of the course and the relationship and interaction of the elements within these objectives.
The course will also be assessed by a colloquium in the classroom which will evaluate the student’s ability to grasp the course content in a similar way to that described above.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2019/PSMB011