FF:ROM1BPO01 Practical Portuguese I - Course Information
ROM1BPO01 Practical Portuguese IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Zuzana Rákociová (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Kateřina Kučerová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Silvie Špánková, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- ROM1BPO01/01: Tue 14:00–15:40 G24, K. Kučerová
ROM1BPO01/02: Tue 8:00–9:40 D31, K. Kučerová
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! ROMPOIBXP Practical Portuguese I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 40 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 40/40, only registered: 6/40, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/40
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 12 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- This seminar is primarily offered to students FR, IT, ŠP, who want to learn the basic grammar rules of the Portuguese which enable them to participate in Jazykový seminář I - IV and get the credits B. They can then also take part in the seminars held in portuguese.
- Learning outcomes
- After taking this course, the student will be able to understand and comunicate in Portuguese at a A1 level according to the European Reference Frame.
- The lessons follow the textbook Portugalština (Jindrová, Mlynková, Schalková), Leda, 2001 (lekce 1-8) and the grammar is completed by some supplementary materials which are mentioned in bibliography.
- Havlíková, Pinheiro Alves, Portugalština pro samouky, Leda, Praha, 2003
- Portugues Sem Fronteiras I, EdicoesTecnicas, Lisboa, 1994
- Jindrova, Mlynkova, Schalkova. Portugalština. Leda, Praha, 2001
- Lusofonia Curso Básico, Lidel, 1996
- Teaching methods
- Teaching is through lectures (especially grammar problems, and exercise. In the exercise will be discussed grammar problems introduced in a lecture, including translation exercises and training of the basic orientation in Portuguese written text. Situational blocks oriented to spoken portuguese in everyday situations. Listening exercises.
- Assessment methods
- A written final test, attendance is obligatory.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
General note: Nemohou zapisovat posluchači oboru Portugalština.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Nemohou zapisovat posluchači oboru Portugalština.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/ROM1BPO01