FF:SJU2A002 Master's Thesis Seminar 2 - Course Information
SJU2A002 Master's Thesis Seminar 2Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/6. 8 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. José Luis Bellón Aguilera, PhD. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Ivo Buzek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Milada Malá, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Cristina Rodríguez García, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Petr Stehlík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Daniel Vázquez Touriño, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Petr Stehlík, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Milada Malá, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Spanish Language and Literature (programme FF, N-SJU_) (3)
- Course objectives
- The objective of the thesis seminar is to help students finish their diploma thesis in Spanish and prepare for a successful defence. The course is taught individually and the research methods used in the diploma thesis as well as participation in consultations are classified in the given semester by a grade of either “requirements fulfilled” or “requirements not fulfilled”.
- Learning outcomes
- Students make progress with their theses in Spanish, attend tutorials and they take into account tutors´ advices.
- Individual consultations with the thesis supervisor with regard to the level and state of progress of their work. The thesis examines a particular scholarly problem corresponding to the type of studies. The student must prove his/her capacity for individual scholarly research as well as for studying relevant specialized literature and analyzing the materials in question. Attention is paid as well to the good level of written Spanish of the text.
- KUBÁTOVÁ, Helena and Dušan ŠIMEK. Od abstraktu do závěrečné práce : jak napsat diplomovou práci ve společenskovědních a humanitních oborech : praktická příručka. 4., přeprac. vyd. Olomouc: Univerzita Palackého v Olomouci, 2007. 90 s. ISBN 9788024415895. info
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Seminar: Application of the acquired theoretical knowledge on authentic texts. In the form of a presentation the students show their capability to connect their theoretical knowledge while working with a concrete text. class discussion
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Student absolvuje během semestru 8 hodin osobních konzultací s vedoucím diplomové práce.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: kombinovaná forma: 8 hodin/semestr.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2023/SJU2A002