FF:PH2198 Diploma Thesis Seminar I - Course Information
PH2198 Diploma Thesis Seminar IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Radim Brázda, Dr. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Ivana Holzbachová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Břetislav Horyna, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Jaroslav Hroch, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Mgr. Zdeňka Jastrzembská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Josef Krob, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Pavel Materna, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Helena Pavlincová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Josef Petrželka, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Marek Picha, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Dagmar Pichová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. BcA. Jiří Raclavský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Jiří Svoboda, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Ing. Josef Šmajs, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Jan Zouhar, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Jan Zouhar, CSc.
Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Hana Holmanová
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Individual consultations with the supervisor based on the needs of the student and the status of the work. The thesis deals with a particular problem in a given area of study. Students must prove the ability the work independently, handle the technical literature and analysis.
- The goal of the seminar is the help students finish their theses and get ready for the thesis defense. The course has individual organization, progress on thesis and attendance to consultations are classified in the system by "requirements fulfilled" or "requirements not fulfilled".
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Assessment methods
- Individual consultations, credit given for regular consultations and check-ups on the progress of work.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses