FF:TDVDS1 Doctoral seminar I - Course Information
TDVDS1 Doctoral seminar IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Břetislav Horyna, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Břetislav Horyna, Ph.D.
Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Theory and History of Science and Culture (programme FF, D-PH) (2)
- Course objectives
- The program of the seminar is presented by the seminar head in a given semester. Students prepare presentations on individual themes and prepare for interpretation of assigned literature.
- The seminars are supplemented by lectures of supervisors and invited scholars from local or foreign institutions. Presentations focus on a given theme and students prepare discussion points. Students also inform colleagues about the completed parts of their theses and their foreign study stays.
- zpracovávaná literatura bude zadána na začátku semestru vedoucím semináře
- Assessment methods
- Credit given by the seminar head.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Note related to how often the course is taught: 1x za měsíc.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 1 x za měsíc.