FF:PSA_SPP Studious Seminar - Course Information
PSA_SPP Studious SeminarFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Psychology (programme FF, M-PS) (2)
- Course objectives
- The main objectives of the course:
to model the process of the research preparation;
to formulate students' own research objectives;
to prepare the brief recherche of the issue;
to write the bries theoretical rationale;
to prepare the research methods;
to write the research proposal.
- Selection of the topic.
- Literature search.
- Research designs.
- Sampling designs.
- Research proposal.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- class discussion, reading, homeworks, written project proposal
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.