FF:JAP329 Colloquial Japanese - Course Information
JAP329 Colloquial Japanese I.Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Zuzana Kubovčáková, M.A., Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Rozwalka (lecturer)
Yoohee Choi (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Václav Blažek, CSc.
Japanese Studies Centre - Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Japanese Studies Centre - Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- Wed 17:30–19:05 C31
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- JAP215a Japanese language IV.-theory && JAP215b Japanese language IV.-practice
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 69 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/69, only registered: 0/69
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses