FF:PSD_PSV1 Research and study I - Course Information
PSD_PSV1 Research and study IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Burešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jaroslava Dosedlová, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Havigerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Helena Klimusová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Bohumíra Lazarová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Slezáčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Mojmír Svoboda, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Josef Švancara, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mojmír Tyrlík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- An integral part of this course is the preparation and the actual conduction of the research work. Students demonstrate their ability to analyze available resources (eg. results of domestic and international research studies and reports) related to the the subject of their dissertation. Students demonstrate the ability to theoretically anchor the research problem, define the research plan, analyze, critically evaluate and discuss relevant topics.
- not applicable
- Seznam literatury se odvíjí od tématu disertační práce.
- Relevantní české i zahraniční elektronické zdroje a odborná periodika.
- Citační manuál podle APA
- Teaching methods
- theoretical background
- Assessment methods
- Credit. Students are required to consult with the supervisor the basic concepts of their dissertation, and to submit the required outputs at the deadlines as determined by the supervisor.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.