FF:SJIA030a Minor Paper Seminar - Course Information
SJIA030a Minor Paper SeminarFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Athena Alchazidu, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. José Luis Bellón Aguilera, PhD. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Ivo Buzek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Mgr. Lucie Coufalová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Hana Jánová (lecturer), Mgr. Jitka Čechová (deputy)
doc. PhDr. Eva Lukavská, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Milada Malá, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Lucie Rossowová, Ph.D. (lecturer), Mgr. Klára Kadlecová (deputy)
Mgr. Petr Stehlík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Monika Strmisková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Monika Šinková, Ph.D. (lecturer), Mgr. Jan Střítecký, Ph.D. (deputy)
Mgr. Daniel Vázquez Touriňo, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Milada Malá, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Individual consultations with the thesis supervisor with regard to the level and state of progress of their work. The minor thesis examines a particular scholarly problem relevant to the type of studies. The student must demonstrate his/her capacity for individual scholarly research as well as for studying relevant specialized literature and analyzing the materials in question.
- The course is taught individually and the research methods used in the minor thesis as well as participation in consultations are classified in the given semester by a grade of either “requirements fulfilled” or “requirements not fulfilled”.
- Literatura podle konkrétních zadání
- KUBÁTOVÁ, Helena and Dušan ŠIMEK. Od abstraktu do závěrečné práce : jak napsat diplomovou práci ve společenskovědních a humanitních oborech : praktická příručka. 4., přeprac. vyd. Olomouc: Univerzita Palackého v Olomouci, 2007. 90 s. ISBN 9788024415895. info
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Seminar: Application of the acquired theoretical knowledge on authentic texts. In the form of a presentation the students show their capability to connect their theoretical knowledge while working with a concrete text. class discussion
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.