FF:FJIA004 Normative Grammar Seminar - Course Information
FJIA004 Normative Grammar SeminarFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Mgr. Šárka Novotná, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 12:30–14:05 G23, Thu 7:30–9:05 G23
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
FJIA004/2: No timetable has been entered into IS. Š. Novotná
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Vocabulary development; grammatical and lexical difficulties; word formation.
- Practicing difficult grammatical and lexical language features. Prepositions, adverbs, numerals, aspect and characteristics of the verb. Introduction to structural differences between Czech and French.
- Guimier, Claude, 1001 circonstants, PU de Caen, 1993
- TLÁSKAL, Jaromír. La transposition en français contemporain : contribution a l'étude du probleme. Vyd. 1. V Praze: Karolinum, 2000. 206 s. ISBN 8071849464. info
- GUIMIER, Claude. Les adverbes du français : le cas des adverbes en -ment. Paris: Ophrys, 1996. 170 s. ISBN 2-7080-0820-X. info
- MILIČKOVÁ, Ladislava. Exercices de grammaire française. Vyd. 1. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 1992. 173 s. ISBN 8021003928. info
- Teaching methods
- Lecture: exposition and definitions of basic terms and their exemplification on different types of specific text (recordings), proceeding from diverse registers. Seminar: application of theoretical knowledge on authentic texts (recordings). During their presentations students show their ability to interconnect on their own their theoretical knowledge and practical analysis of a specific text.
- Assessment methods
- Credit – written test. Seminar attendance is mandatory.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Faculty of Arts as Centre of Excellence in Education: Complex Innovation of Study Programmes and Fields at FF MU with Regard to the Requirements of the Knowledge Economy“ – Reg. No. CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0228, which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses