FF:PSD_SpP Special Lecture - Course Information
PSD_SpP Special LectureFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Burešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jaroslava Dosedlová, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Havigerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Anton Heretik, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Martina Hřebíčková, Dr., DSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Helena Klimusová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Irena Komendová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Bohumíra Lazarová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Slezáčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Mojmír Svoboda, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Čeněk Šašinka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Josef Švancara, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The goal of the course is to increase students' practical skills in science popularization and the transmission of the quality of scientific work. Students after prior agreement with the supervisor prepare and delivere text version of a lecture (in agreed form and range), and subsequently present the lecture outside of the scientific conference ground, eg. at Student Scientific Conference, Week of Science at Masaryk University for colleagues of all grades and/or public audience, at the University of the Third Age, for secondary school pupils, during the activities of Masaryk University Counseling Center for students of other disciplines, etc. Students demonstrate the ability to prepare and present the theoretical basis of the field and an overview of the current state of knowledge, or its historical context, or the results of scientific activities, according to the nature of the topic, as approved by their supervisor.
- The requirements for the preparation and implementation: 1) Preparation of text in the range of min. 5 pages 2) The PowerPoint presentation of min. 25 slides 3) the proof of the implementation of lectures Alternatively, on the request of the supervisor students provide feedback assessment record sheets.
- Relevantní české i zahraniční elektronické zdroje a odborná periodika, případně seznam zdrojů zadaných školitelem.
- Teaching methods
- theor. background
- Assessment methods
- Credit. Student after prior agreement with the supervisor prepared and delivered lectures textual version (in agreed form and range), which was subsequently shown to be implemented outside the normal ground conference.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.