FF:UZSJ1A104X Spanish Lit. of Romanticism - Course Information
UZSJ1A104X Spanish Literature of RomanticismFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. José Luis Bellón Aguilera, PhD. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Milada Malá, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Spanish Language and Literature (programme FF, N-SS)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to study and understand 19th century Spanish literature. The student will be able to interpret the literature of this period and comment and analyse texts written in this period.
- Historical-cultural background in the 19th century Spain.
- Spanish romanticism: main representatives, genre
- Spanish romantic novel
- Spanish romantic poetry
- Spanish romantic drama
- Alborg, Juan Luis. Historia de la literatura Espanola. T. 4, El romanticismo. Madrid : Editorial Gredos, 1980. ISBN 84-249-3146-7.
- Del Río, Ángel: Historia de la literatura espaňola, II., La Habana, 1968
- García de la Concha, Historia de la Literatura espanola. Siglo XIX. Madrid, Espasa 1998.
- Canavaggio, Jean, Historia de la Literatura Espanola.T.V. Barcelona, Ariel 1995.
- Assessment methods
- Lectures, class discussion
Credit: written essay on chosen topic
class discussion, analysis and commentary of chosen fiction extracts
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.