FF:FJIIA113a Minor Thesis - Course Information
FJIIA113a Minor ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Submitting a finished minor thesis. The finished thesis is accepted by the supervisor and evaluated as “requirements fulfilled”. A minor thesis is not defended.
- MA minor thesis focusing on a given topic (language, translation) is to be submitted - in French, 80,000 characters in length. Submission date: November 30th.
- ČMEJRKOVÁ, Světla, František DANEŠ and Jindra SVĚTLÁ. Jak napsat odborný text. Vydání první. Praha: Leda, 1999. 255 stran. ISBN 8085927691. info
- Teaching methods
- Application of theoretical knowledge on authentic texts (recordings). During their presentations students show their ability to interconnect on their own their theoretical knowledge and practical analysis of a specific text.
- Assessment methods
- Written thesis
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
General note: Práci v rozsahu 80 000 znaků nutno odevzdat do 10.1.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Lze zapisovat až po úspěšném složení souborné nebo bakalářské zkoušky