FF:LJBcB21 Autumn school of Roman law - Course Information
LJBcB21 Autumn school of Roman lawFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- JUDr. Miroslav Frýdek, Ph.D. et Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jarmila Bednaříková, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Irena Radová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Markéta Melounová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Marek Meško, M.A., Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Jana Malaníková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Tereza Antošovská (lecturer)
Mgr. Jakub Šiler (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Daniela Urbanová, Ph.D.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 60 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 3/60, only registered: 0/60, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/60
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 27 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Assessment methods
- Credit will be given only to those students who take part at the Autumn School of Roman Law and pass a credit test successfully.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2018/LJBcB21