FF:ROMDOP02 Scientific paper II - Course Information
ROMDOP02 Scientific paper IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Ivo Buzek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Christophe Gérard L. Cusimano (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Kyloušek, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Petr Kyloušek, CSc.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- To fulfill the aim of the course it is necessary to publish a paper in a national or international scholarly journal (or get a notification that the paper is accepted) in the semester when the course is registered. In the case of national journals they must be included in the List of peer-reviewed periodicals published in the Czech Republic or in Erih+ or Scopus databases. In the case of international journals they should be listed in Erih+ or Scopus databases as well or they should have a good reputation in the field of study. It is recommended to ask tutor for advice.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will obtain valuable experience with working on short but crucial genre of academic writing that will very important for their future academic career. They will experience peer-review process of their own texts.
- 1. Writing down the paper, tutorials if necessary (recommended).
- 2. Choosing an adequate journal.
- 3. Adapting the text according the guideliness.
- 4. Sending the paper.
- 5. Reflecting results of peer-review process for the final version of the paper.
- Bude zadána individuálně školitelem dle tématu.
- Teaching methods
- individual work, tutorials if needed
- Assessment methods
- credits for published or accepted paper
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: blok.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/ROMDOP02