FF:UEVK_02 Diploma Seminar II - Course Information
UEVK_02 Diploma Seminar IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Jan Špaček (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Martina Želazková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Lubomír Spurný, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jan Špaček
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Bc. Jitka Leflíková
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- each odd Wednesday 18:00–18:50 N42
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Estetic Education (programme FF, N-SS)
- Course objectives
- Student consultations with the thesis advisor, which take place based on the needs of the student and with a view to the quality and completedness of the work. The diploma thesis addresses a scholarly issue at a level appropriate to the degree being pursued. In the diploma thesis the student must demonstrate the ability to work independently in keeping with academic standards, a knowledge and understanding of the relevant scholarly literature and the ability to analyze the issue under study. Upon completion of this course, students are able to implement a research plan on a specific topic, conduct research independently and write a diploma thesis based on that topic.
- The goal of the diploma seminar is to assist the student in completing the diploma thesis and prepare for its successful defence. This timetable for the consultations is arranged on an individual basis.
- KUBÁTOVÁ, Helena and Dušan ŠIMEK. Od abstraktu do závěrečné práce : jak napsat diplomovou práci ve společenskovědních a humanitních oborech : praktická příručka. 4., přeprac. vyd. Olomouc: Univerzita Palackého v Olomouci, 2007. 90 s. ISBN 9788024415895. info
- POKORNÝ, Jiří. Úspěšnost zaručena : jak efektivně zpracovat a obhájit diplomovou práci. Vyd. 1. Brno: Akademické nakladatelství CERM, 2004. 207 s. ISBN 807204348X. info
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations.
- Assessment methods
- The advisor awards the course-unit credit for the semester on the basis of progress made and student-advisor consultations.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.