FF:PSD_TP2 Text preparation II - Course Information
PSD_TP2 Text preparation IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Kateřina Bartošová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Burešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jaroslava Dosedlová, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Havigerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Anton Heretik, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Martina Hřebíčková, Dr., DSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Helena Klimusová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Irena Komendová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Hana Přikrylová Kučerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Slezáčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Mojmír Svoboda, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Čeněk Šašinka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jarmila Valchářová
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course includes completion of ongoing consultation theoretical and empirical parts of the text dissertation supervisor. Student in this course demonstrates the ability to work with specialized texts, drawing on the theoretical knowledge, analyze and subsequently synthesize smoothly into an academic text, define the theoretical basis of the work, critically evaluate, propose on the basis of relevant research design, including its implementation. Students will also be prepared to set limits of the research and discuss the results, or even suggest further research in the field .
- the final version of the theoretical and empirical part of the dissertation
- Relevantní české i zahraniční elektronické zdroje a odborná periodika, eventuálně odborná literatura zadaná školitelem.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Credit. Student must be by prior agreement with the supervisor, submit the final version of the theoretical and empirical part of my thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: individuální konzultace - každý měsíc.
Information on course enrolment limitations: lze zapisovat od 5. roku do konce studia