FF:PSD_PSV2 Research and study II - Course Information
PSD_PSV2 Research and study IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Burešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Helena Klimusová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Mojmír Svoboda, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Josef Švancara, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mojmír Tyrlík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is a study literaturárních sources and other sources (eg the results of domestic and international research studies) used to anchor the theoretical problem of the research thesis, research project to define and discuss their work. An integral part of this course is the preparation and the implementation of the research work. Students in this course demonstrates the ability to work independently with literary sources and electronic resources, the ability of analysis and synthesis of fundamental knowledge gained, as well as the ability to create logical reasoning, to draw relevant conclusions and seamlessly integrate them into the theoretical part of the thesis. He will be able to design research design work, his method, consider the course of its implementation and to evaluate any limits on research.
- Due to the nature of the subject can not enter warp.
- Seznam literatury se odvíjí od tématu disertační práce.
- Teaching methods
- theoretical background
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.