FF:ROM0B117 The Bask History and Cult. II - Course Information
ROM0B117 The Bask History and Culture IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Ainara Maya Urroz (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Thu 17:30–19:05 G24
- ROM0B114 The Bask History and Culture I
ROM0B114 Úvod do dějin a kultury Basků I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 49 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The basque culture and civilization Objectives of the course: this course aims to offer information on Basque culture and history.
- CONTENT: 1. Introduction: situation, where the Basque language, evolution of the Basque territory through history 2. Livestock, Agriculture and Fisheries. The hamlet. Traditions 3. Popular sports 4. Basque dances 5. Gastronomia 6. El Pais Vasco today. Our cities METODOLOGY: The cultural classes are usually taught with small talk, and used different materials for this purpose: music, video, photos, maps ... despite everything will also seek the participation of students. EVALUATION: Student participation is essential in this subject, it is considered vital assistance to class. The student must show a positive attitude in class and work to be delivered on time and properly completed. The students conducted a final course of a written exam and he will have to demonstrate their knowledge of the Basque language and culture taught during the course. The final will be determined in accordance with the following evaluation criteria: - Individual Assistance and 20% - Written Exam 60%
- LENGUA Y PUEBLO. Jose Mari Sanchez Carrion. Pamiela.
- LES BASQUES PEUPLE DE LA MONTAGNE HISTOIRE-LEGENDES TRADITIONS. Koldo San Sebastian. Elkar. 2007.
- TIERRA Y GENTES. 75 TEMAS VASCOS. Antxon Aguirre Sorondo. Ttarttalo estudios. 2002.
- EUSKAL HERRIKO PRENTSA
- EUSKARA ETA EUSKALKIAK
- EUSKAL KULTURAKO GAIAK/ TEMAS DE CULTURA VASCA/ BASQUE CULTURE SUBJECTS. Eusko Jaurlaritza.
- EUSKARAREN GEOGRAFIA HISTORIKOA.
- Teaching methods
- The cultural classes are usually taught with small talk, and used different materials for this purpose: music, video, photos, maps ... despite everything will also seek the participation of students.
- Assessment methods
- Lectures/written test.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Teacher's information