FF:VIKBA31 Metodology for ILS II - Course Information
VIKBA31 Methodology for Information and Library Studies IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- PhDr. Pavla Kovářová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Ladislava Zbiejczuk Suchá, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Vrbová (seminar tutor)
Bc. et Bc. Jan Fikejs (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Petr Škyřík, Ph.D.
Division of Information and Library Studies - Department of Czech Literature - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Marie Hradilová
Supplier department: Division of Information and Library Studies - Department of Czech Literature - Faculty of Arts
- Fri 12:30–14:05 zruseno C21
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Information and Library Studies (programme FF, B-IS) (4)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials