FF:PSD_ZSSP Semester Study Abroad Stay - Course Information
PSD_ZSSP Semester Study Abroad StayFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Burešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jaroslava Dosedlová, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Havigerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Martina Hřebíčková, Dr., DSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Helena Klimusová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Bohumíra Lazarová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Slezáčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Mojmír Svoboda, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Josef Švancara, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mojmír Tyrlík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course includes completion of intermediate distance consultations via e-mail correspondence or personal contact with the supervisor. Student in this course demonstrates the ability to work independently active in terms of selected foreign universities, which will focus mainly on self-professional sources, consultation with experts in the field, obtaining relevant theoretical and practical knowledge, or even your own lecturing or research activities .
- not applicable
- Relevantní zahraniční elektronické zdroje a odborná periodika.
- Teaching methods
- consultation, theoretical background
- Assessment methods
- Credit. Students are required to submit a certificate of completion trainers foreign semester-long stay, surrender trainers overview of the activities, taken in the graduated scale min. 3 pages, bibliography, he studied, possibly present the results of research in this residence implemented. The condition for the granting of credit is also given to provide oral communication of lessons learned colleagues in the course Doctoral seminar.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Student si volí jednu z variant PSD_ZSSP nebo PSD_OR2.