FF:PSD_OR1 Expert Read a Paper I - Course Information
PSD_OR1 Expert Read a Paper IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Burešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jaroslava Dosedlová, Dr. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Havigerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Anton Heretik, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Martina Hřebíčková, Dr., DSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Helena Klimusová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Bohumíra Lazarová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Slezáčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Mojmír Svoboda, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Josef Švancara, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mojmír Tyrlík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdenka Stránská, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The main aim of the course is the presentation and critical evaluation of the results of the research project dissertation in the form of paper (written paper, oral presentation) at domestic or foreign professional conference. Students demonstrate their ability to present, defend and discuss the results of their previous work, and to suggest possible directions of further research in the area.
- not applicable
- Relevantní české i zahraniční elektronické zdroje a odborná periodika, případně seznam zdrojů zadaných školitelem. Seznam literatury je odvozen od seznamu literárních pramenů disertační práce studenta.
- Teaching methods
- theoretical background
- Assessment methods
- Credit. Students are required to submit a tutor text version of their professional contribution, indicate the sources and the extent to which it was presented, and to declare a proof of its presentation.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.