FF:ROMDOP04 Scientific paper B - Course Information
ROMDOP04 Scientific paper BFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. José Luis Bellón Aguilera, PhD. (lecturer)
Alessandro Bitonti, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Ivo Buzek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Christophe Gérard L. Cusimano (lecturer)
doc. Paolo Divizia, Dottore di Ricerca (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Kyloušek, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Eva Lukavská, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Polická, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Petr Stehlík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Iva Svobodová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Silvie Špánková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Daniel Vázquez Touriňo, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- To fulfill the aim of the course it is necessary to publish a non peer-reviewed paper, note or review in a national or international scholarly journal (or get a notification that the paper is accepted) in the semester when the course is registered. In the case of national journals they must be included at least in the List of peer-reviewed periodicals published in the Czech Republic. In the case of international journals they should be listed in monitored databases (Erih+, Scopus, etc.), or they should have a good reputation in the field of study. It is recommended to ask tutor for advice.
- 1. Writing down the paper, tutorials if necessary (recommended).
- 2. Choosing an adequate journal.
- 3. Adapting the text according the guideliness.
- 4. Sending the paper.
- 5. Reflecting results of peer-review process for the final version of the paper.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: blok.