FF:ROM0B015 Romance Languages Project - Course Information
ROM0B015 Romance Languages and Literatures ProjectFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/2. 4 credit(s) (plus 1 credit for an exam). Recommended Type of Completion: z (credit). Other types of completion: zk (examination).
- doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Athena Alchazidu, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Kateřina Garajová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Milada Malá, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Lucie Rossowová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Monika Strmisková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Šebelová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Silvie Špánková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 10:00–11:40 G22
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 5/20, only registered: 0/20, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/20
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 30 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
Credit evaluation note: Možno zvýšit počet kreditů dle objemu vykonané činnosti.