FF:NJII_284 Diploma Thesis Seminar - Mag. - Course Information
NJII_284 Diploma Thesis Seminar - MasterFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Vlastimil Brom, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Iva Kratochvílová (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jiřina Malá, CSc. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Zdeněk Mareček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Munzar, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Sylvie Stanovská, Dr. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jaromír Zeman, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Jiří Munzar, CSc.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Aleš Urválek, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- NJII_271 Diploma Thesis Seminar - Mag.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Individual consultations with the supervisor based on the needs of the student and the status of the work. The thesis deals with a particular problem in a given area of study. Students must prove the ability the work independently, handle the technical literature and analysis.
- The goal of the seminar is the help students finish their theses and get ready for the thesis defense. The course has individual organization, progress on thesis and attendance to consultations are classified in the system by "requirements fulfilled" or "requirements not fulfilled".
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations
- Assessment methods
- Credit given for regular consultations and check-ups on the progress of work.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.