FF:PH2299 Diploma Thesis Seminar II - Course Information
PH2299 Diploma Thesis Seminar IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Ivan Blecha, CSc. (lecturer)
Ing. Mgr. Zdeňka Jastrzembská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Jemelka, Dr. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Josef Krob, CSc.
Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Ing. Mgr. Zdeňka Jastrzembská, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- PH2198 Diploma Thesis Seminar I || PH2298 Diploma Thesis Seminar I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Individual consultations with the supervisor based on the needs of the student and the status of the work. The thesis deals with a particular problem in a given area of study. Students must prove the ability the work independently, handle the technical literature and analysis.
- The goal of the seminar is the help students finish their theses and get ready for the thesis defense. The course has individual organization, progress on thesis and attendance to consultations are classified in the system by credit.
- recommended literature
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations, assigned reading. At least two consultations per semester based on the submitted parts of the thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Credit given for regular consultations and check-ups on the progress of work.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: termíny konzultací po dohodě s vyučujícími.
General note: Prerekvizita platí pouze pro 5leté magisterské studium.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 12 hodin za semestr.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Předmět je určen jen pro studenty s imatrikulací do jaro 2019, včetně.