FF:ROM1BPO04 Practical Portuguese IV - Course Information
ROM1BPO04 Practical Portuguese IVFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/2. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. et Mgr. Kateřina Kučerová (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Silvie Špánková, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 8:00–9:40 G32
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ROM1BPO03 Practical Portuguese III && ! ROMPOI2BXJ Practical Portuguese IV
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/25, only registered: 5/25, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 3/25
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 15 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The preparatory seminar is primarily intended for single-subject students of French, Italian or Spanish who wish to gain such knowledge of the language enabling them to enroll in Language seminars I - IV as well as in B-credit courses taught in Portuguese.
- Learning outcomes
- The student acquires a level B1 in Portuguese according to the European Reference Frame.
- The teaching in the course follows the textbook Portualština (Jindrová, Mlýnková, Schalková), Leda, 2001 (units 7 - 12) and to other supplementary materials listed in the bibliography.
- viz bibliografie k ROMPOIBXP
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Credit – written test. Once enrolled in the course, attendance is mandatory.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/ROM1BPO04