FF:FJ2A041 Written Test - Course Information
FJ2A041 Written TestFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. Christophe Gérard L. Cusimano (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Kyloušek, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Knowledge of French at level C1 (CEFRL).
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 17 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The exam paper is to check the student’s abilities regarding a given topic in the field of language or literature. It is to be written immediately before the state examination, students are therefore to enroll in the same semester during which they are taking the state examination. Examination dates are published in the IS.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to:
- write an essay ("DISSERTATION") defining the issues arising from the chosen topic and then examining it using examples from the given field (literature, linguistics, francophone).
- - Reformulation of the topic,
- - definition of the issue,
- - Structure layout,
- - selecting appropriate arguments and examples on examples from the chosen area,
- - essay writing.
- recommended literature
- GUYOT-CLÉMENT, Christine. Apprendre la langue de l'argumentation : du texte à la dissertation. Paris: Belin, 2012. 239 stran. ISBN 9782701158914. info
- CHABOT, Alexis. Culture générale : méthodologie de la dissertation. Paris: Ellipses, 2004. 213 s. ISBN 272981874X. info
- not specified
- BRUNEL, Pierre. Le commentaire et la dissertation de littérature générale et comparée. Edited by Jean-Marc Moura. Paris: Armand Colin, 2014. 253 s. ISBN 9782200291266. info
- PREISS, Axel. La dissertation littéraire. 3e éd. Paris: Armand Colin, 2010. 221 s. ISBN 9782200249434. info
- ČMEJRKOVÁ, Světla, František DANEŠ and Jindra SVĚTLÁ. Jak napsat odborný text. Vydání první. Praha: Leda, 1999. 255 stran. ISBN 8085927691. info
- Teaching methods
- Application of theoretical knowledge on authentic texts. During their presentations students show their ability to interconnect on their own their theoretical knowledge and practical analysis of a specific text.
- Assessment methods
- Evaluation grid (Grille d'évaluation) used in the evaluation of this type of work during study.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on completion of the course: Písemná zkouška
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 4 hodiny.