FF:ROMPOIBXJ Portuguese II - Course Information
ROMPOIBXJ Portuguese IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Zuzana Rákociová (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Kateřina Kučerová (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ROMPOIBXP Practical Portuguese I
Pro studenty, kteří absolvovali POIBXP.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/25, only registered: 0/25, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/25
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 15 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The preparatory seminar is primarily intended for single-subject students of French, Italian or Spanish who wish to gain such knowledge of the language enabling them to enroll in Language seminars I - IV as well as in B-credit courses taught in Portuguese.
- The teaching in the course follows the textbook Portualština (Jindrová, Mlýnková, Schalková), Leda, 2001 (units 7 - 12) and to other supplementary materials listed in the bibliography.
- viz bibliografie k ROMPOIBXP
- Assessment methods
- Credit – written test. Once enrolled in the course, attendance is mandatory.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2021/ROMPOIBXJ