FF:FJ1A032 French Morphology - Course Information
FJ1A032 French MorphologyFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Introduction to French morphology.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will be able to propose a solution in according to the norm.
- Basic terminology of morphology. The noun. Nominalization.
- Grevisse M.-Goose A.: Nouvelle grammaire française, De Boeck, Bruxelles, 1995 Ducháček O.- Bartoš J.: Grammaire du français contemporain, SPN, Bratislava, 1977 BÉCHADE, Hervé-D. Grammaire française. Paris: Presses universitaires de France, 1994. xviii
- Teaching methods
- Lecture: exposition and definitions of basic terms and their exemplification on different types of specific texts, proceeding from diverse registers. Seminar: application of theoretical knowledge on authentic texts and exercises. During their presentations students show their ability to interconnect on their own their theoretical knowledge and practical analysis of a specific text.
- Assessment methods
- Students can obtain final result only if they participate actively in the course, attendance is required (80%). During the whole semester, students prepare a seminar work and in the end, there is as written test (minimum: 60% of achievement), where students show their ability to analyze and explain phenomena in accordance (or in conflict) with the standard. In irresolute cases the teacher can discuss with the student the presentation of their seminar work.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Předmět je součástí souborné zkoušky. Pro zápis do předmětu nutno úspěšně absolvovat zápočet z FJIA010.